Located in Charleston, IL | Serving Central Illinois
Learn More About Pagliai's Pizza
The origin of Pagliai's Pizza dates back to 1955 when the original Pagliai's was opened in Ames, IA by Sam and Delores Pagliai. There were a total of 26 storefronts sprinkled around many small college towns throughout the Midwest. Many of those stores are still operating and very much in business.
The History of Charleston-Located Pagliai's Pizza
Pagliai's Pizza was first opened in Charleston on November 4, 1964 by Mr. Aldo Pagliai. He ran it through 1972 and then turned it over to Mr. Tom Cook. It was under Mr. Cook's tenure until Paul Pagliai purchased the store in 1976. Paul, son of Mr. Aldo, is the current owner and operator of Pagliai's Pizza.
We are conveniently located at 1600 Lincoln Ave., Charleston, IL 61920. Call us or visit us
today. We offer carryout, dine-in and delivery services.
Established in 1964, Pagliai's Pizza is a locally owned and operated restaurant offering mouthwatering pizzas and much more. We've been serving delectable pizzas for over 50 years. We are conveniently located in Charleston, IL.